We are excited to announce the return of Tech in Finance scheduled for October 19th at Casa Diocesana de Málaga. Building on last year’s event, we have curated a more immersive and hands-on program.
Key Event Features
This year, Tech in Finance will delve deeper into the relationship between technology and finance, with an emphasis on three key areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Finance: Focus on AI-driven fraud detection, generative AI for finance, explainable AI in regulatory compliance, robo-advisors, virtual assistants for customer service, and more.
- Scaling Financial Services: We’ll explore the role of cloud computing in scalable financial solutions, risk management, customer onboarding, and cross-border payments.
- Cryptocurrencies and Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs): Understand more about the role of blockchain technology in cryptocurrencies and CBDCs, the pros and cons of implementing CBDCs, regulatory considerations, Decentralised Finance (DeFi), and its wider impact.
A key part of Tech in Finance 2023 will be technical demonstrations and panel sessions to provide attendees with an inside view of the technology behind financial trends. We want alcomers to learn, network and collaborate with industry technology specialists across financial services whether that is within their current role or a domain that they expand into either personally or professionally.
We’re excited to confirm our partnership with Intelygenz for this event and the participation of the following speakers:
- Jim Anning, Chief Data Officer of Comply Advantage
- Juan Carlos Botran, Global Head of GKC and API Acceleration at Swift
- David Moreno, Business Development Director at Swift
- Victor Tuson, CTPO at BitPanda
- Viktoria Ivan, Senior Data Scientist at Ebury
- Jorge Soriano, CEO and Co-Founder at Criptan
- Rubén Fernández, CTO at Criptan
More to come soon!
Everyone is Welcome
We believe learning is for everyone. So, in addition to our technical demonstrations and panels, we will be hosting introductory workshops on hot topics such as Chat GPT and Blockchain. These workshops are designed to offer attendees from various backgrounds an opportunity to learn, contribute, and engage in exciting discussions.
Tickets On Sale Now
Early bird tickets are available for purchase! Grab yours now, and join us in shaping the future of finance!
We can’t wait to welcome you to Tech in Finance 2023!